You’re a bridge club manager, not a web developer. Let the professionals at Bridge Club Manager build and manage your bridge club website for you so you can get back to what you do best. Our friendly U.S. based support team is just a phone call or e-mail away.
You can count on Bridge Club Manager, the leader in bridge club websites for small to large organizations, to design and develop your dynamic, search engine optimized website. Our team of expert web developers and designers can give you instant appeal and credibility.
- Create a dynamic, engaging front page with options to include different articles, news feeds and other content
- Create your own e-mail addresses for easier access and a more professional appearance; example email@example.com
- Use our best-in-class editor to edit and create web pages as easily as using your favorite word processor
- Connect your membership by storing documents and images online for staff and members
- Add and manage RSS feeds that you can quickly and easily incorporate into your own website
- Offer synchronized event calendars, club online surveys, polls and more
We can even integrate your existing website with our member management and event registration systems, giving you a complete online system for managing your bridge club. Even if you already have a website, we are able to host your website at a more cost effective price saving your bridge club even more money.
Getting Started with Bridge Club Manager
Once you’ve decided to take your bridge club website to the next level and hire our experienced team of web developers we will talk to you and, more importantly, we will listen to your needs. We will then develop for your club, unit or district a dynamic, search engine optimized website, integrate membership management, event calendar system and any other professional service that your club may need.
We have done our best to make sure your new website is as simple as possible because we know how much time and effort it can take to implement and maintain all the pieces needed for a first-class website and management solution for any bridge club, unit or district.